To all our clients.
We are here to assist you, in person for more acute situations, or remotely for continued support and advice. If anything around this directive changes, we will of course notify you. In the mean time we send our best wishes. Please take care of yourselves.
Our clinic protocol at this time.
The safety of our staff and clients is our number one priority. We are actively working with the guidelines from The Department of Health to ensure that they and you are kept safe.
If you do visit the clinic, we ask that you continue to respect the additional policies and rules that have been implemented for the last 2 weeks, as they are stepped up with immediate effect.
Our stringent hygiene protocols remain in effect as staff clean every surface before and after every single patient, from front door in and back out again. Laurens is a germaphobe, it’s his job, so you are safe in a hygiene super bubble when you come to see us!
Further steps for everyone’s safety:
- If you are feeling in anyway unwell, cold, flu, fever, cough, general malaise, we ask that you advise us. If you are unable to visit us at this time, we can help you stay on track with a Skype/Facetime call with your practitioner and we can of course post supplements out to you.
- If you are doing well, we’d love to see you for your scheduled visit, however just you please! No family members are able join you in the clinic or your appointment at this time. If the appointment is a child visit, then we’ll happily invite one parent to join them.
- On entering our front door please allow our team to meet you and take your temperature. We’ll offer you hand sanitiser and run through our health procedures.
- Please remain at a safe distance from our team and we will respectfully do the same.
- We will be doing our best to ensure that there is strict rotation of our clients so you will not be waiting in reception with others and will be in a form of isolation during your time with us.
If you have any other concerns or need further informed answers or information, please do call us on 01730 825457 during the day, or 01730 890309 between 5pm and 6pm to speak to Laurens or you can of course email us on email@example.com