Curried Carrot Soup
This Bi-Phasic diet recipe perfect for those with SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) or just those who are limiting their garlic / onion consumption.
Serves 2 - 3
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 45 mins
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 green onions chopped, green top parts only
- 4 cups carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated or chopped
- 2 tsp curry
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Sea salt and pepper
- Sauté onion and carrots until browned and soft. Add chicken stock, bring to boil and let simmer until carrots are extremely soft, about 30-35 minutes.
- Add ginger and curry and let cook another 5 minutes.
- Blend soup with an immersion blender or add to blender in small amounts (1/2 blender full).
- Add coconut milk and salt and pepper to taste.