Protein Boosting Energy Balls
These energy balls are a great snack for when you are on the go and need a quick energy boost. Chickpeas are high in protein as well as being a great source of vitamins, minerals and fibre. These provide benefits such as improving digestion, preventing heart disease and stabilising blood pressure levels.
Vegetarian / Gluten free
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time None
- 400g chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons almond or cashew butter
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Place the chickpeas and all other ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Scoop out heaped teaspoons of mix and roll to form smallish balls.
- Roll each ball in sesame seeds (optional)
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge.