From full-blown migraines to chronic reoccurring pain, severe headaches can affect your life in a variety of negative ways, often making daily activities impossible. The Maas Clinic will help get to the root cause of the issue and create a holistic treatment plan to address your specific needs.
Headaches of any sort can be painful and frustrating but when they are constant and chronic that they become disruptive and debilitating. They can also be an indicator of other underlying health complications and more serious health issues such as extreme dehydration, fatigue and chronic stress.
If you have seen specialists, found no obvious cause and are still struggling with chronic pain, then contact us and through scientific evaluation our team will endeavour to discover the cause of your pain. We will look for any specific triggers and design a programme to specifically reflect your needs and your lifestyle.
Our programmes are appropriate for people suffering from:
- Recurring chronic headaches
- Migraines, tension headaches or pulse headaches
- Sinus and pressure headaches
- Menstrual headaches
- Cervico-genic headaches – with chronic pain in the head, neck and shoulders
- Headaches caused by diet and intolerance issues
Treatment may include:
- Detoxification to cleanse your body of any toxins
- Dietary and nutritional adjustments to remove any specific aggressors
- Osteopathy and massage
- Support for positive holistic lifestyle changes
“Quite simply… Laurens is a true healer.”
If chronic headaches or migraines make daily activities impossible for you, then we can help.