Raspberry Chia Protein Pudding Pot
Chia means strength and these tiny seeds have been used for centuries as a mega energy booster. Ridiculously easy to make, packed full of protein, fibre, omega 3’s, good carbs and anti-oxidants. What’s not to like!
Vegetarian / Gluten free
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time Refrigerate overnight
- 1/2 cup (86g) of chia seeds
- Approximately 2 cups (250g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (250g) Unsweetened almond milk
- Sprig of fresh mint
- For those with a sweet tooth, add a little Xylitol to sweeten.
Why not get creative, simply substitute bananas, blueberries or another fruit of your choice.
- Puree or mash the raspberries.
- Combine with the milk and chia seed and stir thoroughly to evenly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Yes… it really is that easy.